Monday, January 7, 2013

Oleh-oleh Malam Senin



"For what it’s worth
it’s never too late
or in my case too early
to be whoever you want to be

There’s no time limit... 
start whenever you want... 
you can change or stay the same

There are no rules to this thing
We can make the best or the worst of it
I hope you make the best of it
I hope you see things that stop you
I hope you feel things that you never felt before
I hope you meet people with a different point of view
I hope you live a life that you’re proud of 
and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."



"Your life is defined by its opportunities… even the ones you miss."



"We’re meant to lose the people we love. How else are we supposed to know how important they are?"


_The Curious Case of Benjamin Button_


kemaren ceritanya "ngungsi" ke kosan temen buat ngerjain TA dan nyicil belajar buat sidang. Eh, taunya ga sengaja diselingi dengan sekilas (sebenernya nonton sampe 3/4 nya -_-a) nonton film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Kisahnya tentang Benjamin Button (Brad Pitt) yang lahir dengan kondisi fisik seperti orang tua umur 80 tahunan dan tumbuh semakin lama semakin muda. Secara keseluruhan banyak banget pelajaran yang bisa diambil dari film ini. :')

ok, saatnya kembali pada cinTA  ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment